There is an option to have a sticky header, it also has customizable elements. Follow these Steps To Setup The Sticky Header
- Step 1 – go to Appearance>Theme Options>Sticky Header to view the options
- Step 2 – Click on the checkbox to enable, due to technical reasons the sticky header will always be the header 1 design.
- Step 3 – Choose if allowing the sticky header to be allowed for mobile devices and tablets.
- Step 4 – Pick the other areas of the sticky header to customize such as the opacity, the colour is set in the styling options of the theme options.
- Step 5 – Other areas of the sticky header which can be altered are the Menu padding, navigation size, size of logo, increase padding and adjusting size and spacing.